Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Hog Sounds

I subscribed to a few Harley-related podcasts last night:


  • On the Road T.V. Show with Harley Davidson: A Video Podcast that is basically a low-budget infomercial for Harley dealership (and a Toyota place, apparently). Not sure I'll keep this subscription.

  • The Harley Dude and Beemerman Roadshow: I'll give this one or two more listens before deciding, mostly because I didn't hear the Harley Dude on the latest podcast, so it was all "Beemerman." This podcast has the unique angle of including women riders, as well, and since I live with a woman who "collects motorcycles," I can relate.

  • The HOG Cast: Didn't like this one so much, since it was a "field report" from someone who just called into the podcast, and he wasn't so dynamic. I'll give it one more listen.

  • V-Twin Journal: This seems like the best-produced Harley-related podcast, with a good clear presenter and intesting topics. However, it hasn't been updated since March.

  • myhfd.com: This isn't so much a podcast as a blog that happens to have the occasional audio attachment, but it is interesting enough to keep subscribed, if only for our shared interests of bikes and cigars!


Anyone know of any good Harley podcasts to add?

No comments: